Mogućnost zaposlenja u kompaniji “BIMEXPERTS”
Sa zadovljstvom vam prenosimo oglas za dve otvorene pozicije mašinskog inženjera u kompaniji “BIMEXPERTS”.
We operate in the construction industry as an engineering company, that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry.
We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our work processes. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital format to create the most accurate models.
With rtech engineering GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS EOOD in Sofia, and BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Germany, we work on large projects around the world. We always rely on innovative technologies to achieve the best possible result for the customer. To do that, we need dedicated team players who want to share our culture and visions with enthusiasm and new ideas and set new standards in their work.
For the location in Novi Sad BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. we are searching for:
Junior-Mechanical Engineer for Engineering Projects (HVACS) in BIM methodology (2 positions)
Do you prefer precise work, are you reliable and have a very good ability to imagine space?
Are you interested in creating concepts for planning, preparing, and implementing work with agile teams in a process-oriented way?
Do new technologies like BIM and digital communication in multiple locations seem appealing to you?
- Familiar with relevant international standards in the construction industry, e.g., DIN, ÖNORM, VDI
- Up to 1-3 years of professional experience in HVACS engineering projects or modeling is a plus but not required
- Commitment, process-oriented thinking, ability to work in a team, as well as independent
- Dedicated and careful way of working
- Advanced knowledge of English
- You are confident in handling of Microsoft 365 apps
- Excellent customer interaction and social skills
- Development of integrated planning concepts HVACS in 2D/3D – Preparation of planning concepts HVACS after consultation with the client based on applicable standards as well as creating a technical room book
- Development of coordinated and usable schemes and floor plans HVACS based on manufacturer-specific product data for the appropriate phase of the project and considering common international standards (ISO, EN, ON, …)
- Project reporting
- Monitoring productivity and quality of teamwork
- Production of families for Revit according to the manufacturer’s specification
- Development of 2D / 3D floor plans as well as detailed plans based on the obtained concepts
- Preparation of 3D HVAC models without “collisions”
- Calculation of mass, quantity, costs
- Proactive work
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- HVAC related studies have an advantage
What we offer
- Full time employment contract – 40 hours a week
- Safe business with prospects
- Interesting projects that use the latest technology
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Working environment characterized by long-term, loyal colleagues, flat hierarchies and an appreciative, warm corporate culture including employee events, team buildings,
- Benefit packages such as additional medical insurance, fit pass etc.
- Cooperation with the internal software department and work on international project
- Participation in our research and development projects and acquiring unique knowledge and the most modern achievements of technology and profession
- Work on individual and team development and training programs for both business and interpersonal skills according to employee affinities
Svi zainteresovani studenti se mogu prijaviti kod profesora Aleksandra Anđelkovića, putem mejla na email@example.com uz kratak CV u prilogu.